I couldn’t let the domain of the century be snapped up by someone else, and it’s just not the same posting stuff on Facebook when I can ramble like a lunatic in my own space.
So what went on last year? Loads. Absolutely loads.
- I flew a Spitfire! Yes. I really flew a Spitfire. ↑
- We finally got round to joining Phyllis Court. ↑
- Gina and Laila got around to moving out in the Autumn and are now in Woodcote. →
- The Jenster still thrives with Bental. ↑
- There’s one less person in the family. ↓
- Jules and I discovered the Isles of Scilly. ↑
- I gained a car in the nick of time due to one of the above. →
- Work was mental. →
- …… so my exercise went through the floor. ↓
- I had an epiphany on the last day of the year. ↑
- I re-invented my wardrobe. ↑
- We have central heating! ↑
- …. and a new kitchen. ↑
- Sad-lad is, effectively, no more. ↑
- Explaining many things, I discovered that I am autistic. →
- There are still no houses built in the fields behind us. ↑
- I made no trips to Canada. ↓
- The year appears to have flown by in about three weeks. ↓
- The Tuns was vacated by Mark and Sandra. ↑
- … and taken over by James who transformed the place. ↑
- … only to be binned by the cretins at Brakespeare. ↓
- I bought loads of new gadgets. ↑
And I’m sure an absolute shed-load more, but my focus now is on 2019.
Not to say that I’m not going to have a retro-ramble about a bunch of things that happened/arrived in 2018.
I need to finish configuring the rest of the site …… pip, pip for now!